Monday, April 22, 2013

Everything You Never Wanted to Know About Me


  • My second toe is longer than my big toe.
  • My index fingers are ridiculously big. 
  • I've got a birthmark on the upper left side of my stomach. 
  • I'm an extremely sentimental person. And it sucks sometimes. 
  • I over think EVERYTHING.
  • I'm absolutely terrified of snakes.
  • I love grocery shopping. 
  • I'm not a huge fan of red meat. I'll eat it, but I prefer chicken.
  • I love watching sappy Hallmark movies.
  • I'm obsessed with lotion, headbands, perfume, swimsuits and earrings.
  • I am very reserved. How I act around people I do and don't know is like night and day. I'm shy and keep to myself around people I don't know but around people I do know I'll talk their ears off.
  • I like to sleep in a cold bed. That way I can snuggle up in my blankets without getting too hot. 
  • I am very old fashioned. 
  • I name inanimate objects.
  • I'll eat ketchup on almost anything. It's a Johnson thing. 
  • I love apple juice way too much. 
  • I am EXTREMELY claustrophobic. 
  • Touching things that used to be someones who is now dead creeps me out. 
  • Whenever I'm anywhere outside of Utah I feel like everyone is out to get me. 
  • Whenever I'm home alone for an extended period of time I deep clean my house.
  • Also when I'm home alone, sometimes I turn up my music full blast and pretend like I'm giving a concert to thousands of crazed fans. (Yep, I'm weird).
  • I'm extremely opinionated but hardly share my opinions except to my family and close friends. 
  • One time I slipped when I was doing Baptisms for the Dead. It was really embarrassing because it was a complete wipe out kind of slip and everyone on the other side of the glass saw it. 
  • I tend to be super paranoid. 

No comments:

Post a Comment