Saturday, March 23, 2013

I'll Give You A Reason

Today has seemed never ending. I blame the snow. Stupid snow.

Go listen to this song. You wont regret it. It's great!

Last night I had a killer migraine and I honestly thought I was going to die. It was horrible.

My car, Squanto, has decided to be stupid lately. Yesterday was one of those freak snow days, that we seem to get more and more of as the years go on. And what did Squanto decide to do? To have the flipping motor that rolls the window up, die! So I was stranded, at home, and couldn't go to a much anticipated devotional. And now when I drive around I look extremely classy with my window being held up with duct-tape!


Being unemployed and not attending school at the same time makes for an extremely boring lifestyle. I would be trying super hard to find a job but I really can't get a job until the middle of April. So I'm just going to have to get creative and try and find someway to entertain myself.

The first movie I'll expose my children to, from my generation, is definitely going to be Napoleon Dynomite.

I'm am so excited for Thursday. Why? Because I'm going to the premiere of The Host. I'm not a big book worm. I don't usually get all excited over all the books everyone else seems to get excited about. That is not the case with The Host. I got WAY excited with this one.
Since I've had absolutely nothing to do for the past week I reread The Host. I knew I wanted to see the movie because I'd read the book before, however I couldn't remember diddly squat about it.
So I reread it. Became a crazed fan. And have been watching all things dealing with The Host on YouTube. What a waste of time eh? Anyways, Thursday can't get here soon enough.

In 2 weeks I get to go to Texas to visit my Brother and Sister-in-law. Oh, and my niece, Charlie! I'm beyond excited.

Go watch this. It is definitely worth it.

Well I can't think of much more to bore you with. So with out further ado.

I'm done.







No comments:

Post a Comment