Saturday, June 23, 2012

Conspiracy Theory

You know I have a theory about all of these fires that have popped up in the last day or two. They're saying that a lot of the fires that have occurred so far in the state are because of people doing target practice. That's practical. But you wanna know what I think? I think that it's all a conspiracy. This is my theory. They're just saying the fires are being started by target practice to cover up the truth. Why would they want to cover up that truth you ask. Well I haven't figured that out yet, but I'm sure of my theory. 

On another note today I actually did something with another human being today. It was way fun. My Pal Rachel and I were planning on going to see The Avengers but the blasted show was sold out. So instead we got Jamba Juice and cupcakes from the Cocoa Bean. It was fun to actually hang out with someone outside of my family.

Also you need to watch this video. It's so sweet. I love Phillip Phillips. He's the best. And I think that movie is that cutest, sweetest thing ever. Also I love that song. 

Well ya'll enjoy your lives. I'm off to go watch the smoke fill the skies. 

1 comment:

  1. Rachel...you are the most paranoid person I know :) Have you been watching too many movies lately? I guess you have to think that way when your dad is a cop :) Maybe you're right! I didn't watch American Idol this season...but PP seems like a nice kid. I liked that song too! Love you!

    ReplyDelete